Update: Water Quality Standards OFF Committee Agenda
- The deadline to register to vote is October 13, 2020. Register to vote.
- Early in-person voting will be held from October 21 – 31, 2020. Check your voter registration, change your registration and find your polling place.
- Requests for absentee ballots (vote by mail) must be received by October 28, 2020. Anyone can vote by mail-in absentee ballot due to COVID-19 concerns. Request an absentee ballot.
- Absentee ballots can be returned in person to the County Clerk’s office until November 2, 2020. Find your County Clerk’s office.
- Absentee ballots are due on November 4, 2020 (without proper postmark) and by November 9, 2020 if postmarked by election day.
Visit the Secretary of State’s Go Vote WV website to learn more about voting in West Virginia.