Opportunities to Get Involved Protecting Your Drinking Water Scheduled for June
We encourage you to participate in this process – clean drinking water is everyone’s responsibility!
Find a public meeting on your community’s drinking water protection plan below! While you’re there, bring with you a copy of our Drinking Water Protection Fact Sheet. The fact sheet provides clear instructions on what you should ask during a source water protection meeting.
Schedule of Drinking Water Protection Public Meetings
- Harpers Ferry: June 10 at 7:00pm, Harpers Ferry Town Hall
- Town of Franklin: June 11 at 6:00pm, Franklin Town Hall
- Charles Town Utility Board: June 13 at 4:00pm, Charles Town City Hall
- Pendleton County PSD: June 21 at 11:00am, Pendleton County Offices – Bradywine, Upper Tract
- City of Martinsburg: June 24, TBD
- Berkeley County PSWD: June 27 at 5:00pm, Berkeley County PSWD Offices – Bunker Hill, Potomac River
Questions? Contact our Eastern Panhandle Field Coordinator, Tanner Haid, at 304-886-2665 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.