Join the Team: WV Rivers is Seeking an Experienced Program Director
- At least five years of experience in program management, including aspects of personnel and financial management.Experience with remote supervision a plus.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – including, effective persuasive communication to inspire action, diplomatic communication to foster trust and respect, and clear and direct communication to increase organizational efficiencies.
- Proven success in grant writing, administration and reporting.
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite products, including experience in Excel budget worksheets.
- General comfort and confidence with working in technologies designed for remote working environments.
- West Virginia residency, with a preference for location in/near the Charleston area.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel outside of regular business hours as needed.
For the full position description and how to apply click here.
Help spread the word. Please forward this announcement on to others you believe would be a good candidate.